Monday, July 2, 2012

Lemonade, Anyone? [freebie!]

I created a Present Tense vs. Past Tense sorting game for you! To use this, print out the pitchers (one for past tense and one for present tense) and print out the lemons. Have your students take turns choosing a lemon and deciding if it belongs in the Past Tense pitcher or Present Tense pitcher of lemonade! You can also write points on the back of each lemon. If your student puts the lemon in the correct pitcher, he/she receives that many points! Click on the links below to print the activity... enjoy!
If you download a copy, leave me a comment and tell me what ya think!

15 comments:

  1. Hey Kristin! Love your activity! Definitely gonna use this when we return to school...it will give me a good excuse to have Lemonade with the kids!! :)

    If/when you create a "grab my button" shoot me an email so I can add you to our blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable as usual! Thank you :)

    Carrie
    ~carriesspeechcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be helpful to have the present tense pitcher full and the past tense pitcher empty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for our kind words! Pamela, I am working on it. Thank you for the offer, I will be in touch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute activity...thanks for sharing! :) slpity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's not asking too much, could you include a page of blank lemons so we could add our own words too? Thanks!

    gforcina@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this download! I really like this activity and I am going to use this same concept for other seasons... maybe leaves and a tree for fall, something wintery... etc. Thanks for the inspiration! I am a new follower and I am really enjoying your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this activity. Thanks for putting it together! I would love it even more if there were blank lemon templates so we can add words to it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!! It is really cute. We are getting ready to read Lemonade War and I like to do centers! Prefect!

    ReplyDelete