- A picture frame Any size will work… pick one that will fit your needs the best.
- Scrapbook paper You can find some pretty colors or patterns that will match your decor! I found some cute paper that looked like handwriting paper from school that I thought would be perfect for to-do lists!
- Dry erase markers
- Magnets These are optional but work really well on the back of the frame if you want to stick it to your fridge. Just make sure you buy strong, large magnets if you do this.
1. Take the back off the frame.
2. Remove the paper/sample photos from the inside of the frame.
3. Insert your scrapbook paper. You may have to trim it down depending on the size of the frame.
4. Put the back of the frame back on and BOOM you have a dry erase board!
Told you it was simple. If you look on Pinterest, there are so many different ideas and options for creating a unique board. Some other ideas I liked was using burlap instead of scrapbook paper or even paint chips for a very colorful effect.
here. I loved this idea so much that I used it for my 3rd segment on Gayle's Guide to Pinterest! You can view the segment below :) Have a great weekend!