Friday Rewind! {Highlights From This Week}

Friday, November 15, 2013
Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week. I am exhausted! I just got the baby to bed and I am unwinding from a very busy (but fun!) week. This evening, my fabulous co-workers and I threw a surprise baby shower for SLP momma to be, Tiffany! What's better than getting the girls together? Maybe spiked pink lemonade... check!
This week in speech, we read the book Bear Says Thanks by Karma Wilson
I love all the Bear books and this one gives great opportunity to tie in a Thanksgiving theme. One great thing about this book is that it doesn't have to be used only during Thanksgiving. The word "feast" is used in the story (great seasonal vocabulary word!) but the word Thanksgiving is not. 
We had a lot of fun using Jenn Alcorn's Bear Says Thanks Speech & Language activity pack. My favorite part of this packet is the comprehension questions, especially the ones with 2 answer choices. The visuals really help my little bitties answer comprehension questions about the story!
If you missed the post from yesterday, I posted a few new products I posted in my store this week along with announcing a 20% off SALE in honor of ASHA. You can check the post out here.
One of my newest items in the store is a Thanksgiving themed homework packet. The picture above is one of the sheets from the packet. You can check it out here!

I hope you all have a great weekend!! I'd love to hear what you were up to this week :)

Powered by Blogger.