ASHA Convention Sale {20% Off My Store!}

Thursday, November 14, 2013
Guess what today is? The first day of ASHA 2013! I am so bummed that I was not able to make it to the convention this year. I have not been to one yet but I will not miss 2014's convention. It will be held in Orlando, which is only a 2 hour drive for me.  How many of you will I get to see? I am so excited to finally meet some of my blogging besties next year!!
In honor of the convention, I am hosting 20% off all items in my store November 14-16! I am not the only one, so keep your eyes peeled for the sale badge (created by the great Natalie Snyders!)
I wanted to highlight a few *new* products in my store that are on sale....
This is a Thanksgiving Themed articulation unit. 
It includes articulation cards, a game board, and homework sheets. 
This packet includes 9 adorable Thanksgiving-themed homework coloring sheets. There are blanks provided for you or your students to write in their own targets to take home and practice. 
This thematic unit is packed with 42 pages of language activities! 
Bingo, venn diagrams, vocabulary, social skills, and many more!
I finally got another power point posted!
I use this /l/ power point presentation for speech centers, auditory bombardment, or speech practice!
Have your students practice memory, auditory processing, vocabulary and following direction skills with this fun game. 

You can check out all of these products and more in my TpT Store: Simply Speech!
Happy shopping :)


Powered by Blogger.