It's that time of year again. The stores are filled with Back 2 School sales and school supplies. Your Pinterest board is filled with classroom decoration ideas and first week activities. You are also scrambling around to get organized! It's exciting and nerve racking at the same time. Last year I created a Let's Get Organized packet filled with organizing templates that I use. I was overwhelmed with how many others found it helpful. So... round two is here and is ready to help you make your life easier!
This packet is full of templates and worksheets that will make your life easier and more organized! All of these are templates that I use or have used in the past.
Included in this packet:
1. IEP/Re-Evaluation Due Dates List: use this to keep on top of upcoming due dates.
2. Birthday List: keep track of your little one's special day... maybe staff members, too?
3. Yearly Purchases: use this to keep track of work related purchases that you can use for write offs.
4. Lesson Plans: This is the template I use and has been "Principal Approved." This year I added a CCSS column to make sure you are also including those standards into your plans.
5. Student Schedule Template (to give to teachers)
6. Letter to Parents (with student schedule and information)
7. Parent Contact Information Sheet
8. Student Information Sheet
9. Planning Notes
10. To-Do List
11. Meeting Notes
12. Week at a Glance
Below are a few of my favorite pages from the packet!
You can download this packet in my TpT Store.... or try to win a copy below. If you can't wait for the contest to be over, go ahead a purchase the packet. If you win, I will give you any other product from my store for free. Good Luck and happy organizing!!