Hilariously Sweet Valentine Jokes for Speech!

Thursday, February 4, 2021


Happy, happy February! In February I always love a good Valentine theme in speech. Lots of holiday vocabulary, kindness, and lots of love. Although most of my students have come back to see me in the clinic, I am still doing a few teletherapy sessions a week. As I have mentioned before, one of my teletherapy students told me a joke at the beginning of our session a few months ago. I loved how it just lightened the mood and started our session out on a happy note. So now, I start all my sessions out with a joke!


Since it's no secret I love a good theme, of course my jokes need to be themed as well. I have been searching the internet for the best, kid approved Valentine jokes. I wanted to compile a list here to share. So here are 18 hilariously sweet Valentine jokes approved to tell in speech, enjoy!!



What did the painter say to her sweetheart? 

I love you with all my art.

What do you call the world's smallest Valentine card?

A Valen-teeny!


Knock Knock

Who's there?

Olive

Olive who?

Olive you!

 

What did one volcano say to the other?

I lava you!


How did the phone propose to his GF?
He gave her a ring. 

 

What did the one sheep say to the other? 

I love ewe!

 

What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine’s Day?

Hogs and kisses.


What did one light bulb say to the other light bulb on Valentine’s Day?

I wuv you watts and watts!

 

What did the baker say to his sweetheart? 

I'm dough-nuts about you!


What do you say to an octopus on Valentine’s Day?

I want to hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand!

 

What do you call a ghost’s true love?

Their ghoul-friend.

 

 What do you write in a slug’s Valentine’s Day card?

Be my Valen-slime!

 

What kind of flowers should you NOT give on Valentine’s Day?

Cauliflowers!


Why do skunks love Valentine’s Day?

They are very scent-imental creatures.

 

Why did the sheriff lock up her boyfriend?

He stole her heart.

What do you call two birds in love?

Tweethearts!

 

What type of shape is most popular on Valentine's Day?

Acute triangle. 

What did Frankenstein's monster say to his bride on Valentine's Day?

Be my Valenstein! 

Powered by Blogger.