Birthday Bash Day #5

Friday, August 16, 2013

OOOH today is bittersweet! The celebration has come to an end, but we get to celebrate with a free May Book!! I absolutely adore May Books and all of their products. If you have not checked out their website yet, get out from under your rock and go here! :)
May Designs is a company owned by Mica who started creating her own notebook designs. They became pretty popular among coworkers and friends and soon May Books was born!
I currently own 3 of their products and would gladly order another one today! Two of them are notebooks and one is a planner. I actually use the planner as my blog planner. It often gets pretty hectic keeping up with blog posts, ideas for future posts, giveaways, reviews, etc. that surprisingly having a blog requires having it's own planner!
There are so many designs to choose from that you could easily represent your school, college, favorite football team, or sorority (I had a hard time not ordering an ADPi notebook the other day!) I love giving these notebooks as gifts. Who wouldn't love a personalized notebook or planner?!
May Books so kindly is giving away a free item of your choice. You can visit their website here to start shopping.
Enter below to win! Please check back tomorrow to see if you have won. If prizes are not claimed by Monday, a new winner will be chosen!




31 comments

  1. These books look great! I'd love to have one of my own! Thanks for a great birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Moroccan Lattice Pink pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove the ikat print, in all color schemes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love so many! I think I would choose Mod Rose Blue Ocean. Thanks for another giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blooming light blue and melon. It was hard to choose! There are so many great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Thin Chevron Ocean pattern...plus a bunch of others! SOO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything blue, but I love the anchor in teal or the mod rose blue ocean

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many great designs! But Ikat and and Modern Chevron in all color schemes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reeds Ocean jumped out at me, but I liked several.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have had my eye on the mod rose ocean or mauve. I also like the geometric designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of great designs and colors. If I had to pick one, it would be Bike Ride (in Navy or Aqua) to keep the summer feeling rolling through the year).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh! Red so I can find it in my bag! Happy Simply Speech birthday and here's to a wonderful "new" year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooooh! Too hard to pick just one....at this second I like Modern Chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So hard to choose! Modern Chevron Aqua/Orchid is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the BEES, not only because I am as busy as BEE, but because it has a special meaning to someone very dear to me who passed away away 13 years ago! He could be carried along with me everywhere I go! :) Hau'oli Speech Hanau e Simply Speech!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the chevron pattern! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colorful chevron prints and the doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Thin Chevron in Ocean. Beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovin' the pink polka dots! All of them are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How would I pick one- because there are way too many cute ones... I love the "pear" color in just about any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty! I love all the chevron patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.