Summer Book Club!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Happy Wednesday!! I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend. I can't believe there are only 5 school days left. With that being said, it's never too early to plan some summer activities. 2 years ago I set a new year's resolution to read a book a month. Well, that has yet to happen but I would really like it to. I would like to invite you to join me in a Summer Speechie Book Club! I will post a new book each month (we can vote on the upcoming books) and anyone who wants can read along with me. I wish there was a virtual Starbucks we could all meet at, but since there is not (yet!), we can have end of the month blog discussions. 
June's book will be....
Carly's Voice by Arthur Fleischmann and Carly Fleischmann
I was drawn to this book after I saw the YouTube video, Carly's Cafe, which was sent to me by a coworker. 

I hope you will join me! If you have any suggestions of books or know of a virtual Starbucks...
 please leave a comment!




Powered by Blogger.