Articulation Game Show!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Happy Tuesday and welcome to Day #2 of Articulation Week! 
I wanted to share my new favorite activity for speech therapy.... Articulation Game Show! 
Who doesn't love a good game show?
Articulation Game Show is a 12 page activity that targets the later developing "sh" "ch" "th" /s/ and /r/ sounds. 
Each sound has a point value page and a corresponding question page. 
I like to put the point value page inside of a page protector and use a dry erase marker to mark off the categories as they are used. 

The question page is filled with 20 questions or prompts with answers that contain the target sound. Here are a few examples from the "S Jeopardy" page:
Fill In The Blank: 
My new shirt was only $7. It was on _____. (sale)
Rhyming:
Name a word that rhymes with dress.
Make a Sentence For the Word:
outside
What Am I?
I am a big house. The king and queen live here. (castle)
Mystery Square:
Which would you rather have and why? 
Ice Cream or Popsicle

Try to win a copy below!




Powered by Blogger.