Who's Ready for Kindergarten?!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012
I know, I know... it's only June! But I have had many anxious parents wanting to use this summer to prepare their preschool graduate for kindergarten! Children that have attended preschool have (hopefully) been blessed with important knowledge and experiences before they step foot into their kindergarten classroom. Unfortinately for many, they do not attend any schooling until they begin kindergarten. I have complied a list of important things to know before the first day of school. This list is not a formal list of core standards, it is what I have learned over the past few years working with both preschool and kindergarteners. Over the next few weeks, I will be posting activities that you can do with your child to help them master this list!


Powered by Blogger.