Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Talk To Me Tuesday!!

Happy Tuesday!! I hope you all are enjoying your summer and having better weather than I am here in Florida!

Like always, on Tuesdays I want to hear from you. Leave me a comment with questions, materials request, suggestions for posts... anything! I'd love to hear from you! Like I always do, I'll start out with a question for you: 
What advice would you give to a new SLP graduate?
In August a new batch of SLPs will enter the world and many of them are followers of this blog. Email me or post a comment with your advice and I will compile a list for them! That actually leads me to a second question... 
Future graduates, any questions for us working in the field?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen! My advice to our newly inducted SLPs would be: have fun! No matter what setting you're in, you should have fun with the people you are helping. I work in a public school in Louisiana that has a high poverty rate. Many of my students only eat when at school and most are only loved when they are at school. My job is to not only help them communicate but to show them that life can be fun, no matter the circumstance. So, do what you love and love what you!! Check out my blog at publicschoolslp.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete