Monday, September 16, 2013

Ahoy Speechies! A Pirate Themed Articulation Unit

Yo ho, ho! Pirate Week is so much fun! I felt like my articulation kiddos weren't having as much piratey (is that a word?) fun as my language kiddos were, so I created an articulation unit, too!
I introduce to you... 
Here's what's inside:
Pages 3-61: Articulation Cards
/r, s, l, k, g, f, v/, SH, CH, TH sounds in the initial, medial, and final positions. 
This comes to a grand total of 348 artic cards. Print the sounds you need and use them in the game that is also included!
Pssst... I included a little present with these cards. Each card has a label indicating which target the word addresses (initial /r/, final CH, etc) Dropped your cards and now they are out of order? No problem! You can thank my OCD for this one :)

Page 62: Bonus Game Cards

Page 63: Game Board
My thought this game was to have the kids take a card, practice the word on the card, then move across the game board. However, this is an opened game board, so use it however you would like!

Page 64-65: Homework sheets
Word and sentence level coloring sheets

I hope you love this unit as much as I do! You can download a copy of this activity in my TpT store here or enter below for a chance to win one of three copies! If you cannot wait for the giveaway to end and want to have this activity to use now... go ahead and purchase the packet. If you win, you can choose any product from my store for free!


27 comments:

  1. Golly! This will cover just about every artic kiddo I know! Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! So thorough and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! Love your products! :) Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Would be fun to use this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Our room is pirate themed this year -- this activity would be perfect!! Thanks for all you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always looking for themes the boy will enjoy too. This Pirate articulation game would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! My kids and I would love to win this awesome activity for our speech class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my room theme this year, could so use it! Love your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I purchased your Pirates Thematic Unit for language and it did not disappoint! I know that my artic kiddos will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pirates--my Favorite week of the year! gonna do 2 weeks this year, there is just so much to have fun with, can't fit it all in in just one week. Would love this for my artic kids, so they can have the 'piratey' fun (it's a real word to me)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm haven't been big into themes in the past but I think I am going to change that this year. I have a huge artic caseload this year and I think the kids would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness!! My caseload is all articulation this year and all boys so this would be a huge hit!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ARRRRGGHH! This be a treasure trove!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun and functional product!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love talk like a pirate day! We had so much fun today we are going to have more pirate fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving this! I totally want this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would love to add this Pirate unit to my artic activities!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Would love to add this Pirate unit to my artic activities!

    ReplyDelete