Monday, October 15, 2012

Have You Been BOOed?

Usually being BOOed is not a good thing... but around Halloween, it's a great thing! At school this year, we have been "Boo-ing" each other to get in the spirit. BOOing is kind of like Secret Santa for Halloween. 

Here is how it works:
1. Get 2 small Halloween gifts (bag of candy works perfect)
2. Secretly give the gifts to 2 co-worker (we have been putting them in staff mailboxes.)
3. Attach the You've Been BOOed! note with the gift so they know to pass it on!



It is so much fun and really gets everyone in the spirit!

8 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I absolutely love this. I'm going to have to do it this week. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Brea

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do this! It's pretty big around here...even the neighborhoods do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to 'boo' too!Just did this for my secret sister at school! We did a post about the 'boo' basket last year too! http://thespeechladies.blogspot.com/2011/10/boo.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'ver nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Please check out: http://cookingwithatwist.wordpress.com/2012/10/18/most-inspiring-blogger/ for badge and info. Jessie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like a great idea! I've never heard of it before, but it seems like a run way to liven up the workplace and to be somewhat festive as well. I'm going to have to start it at my school.

    Rebecca
    Talking With Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our other elementary building is doing it. Next month we plan to do "You've been Gobbled!" in our building.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds adorable! i'll have to start that at my school :)

      Delete