Book of the Week!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Happy Wednesday! I was sitting here preparing for my Story Grammar Marker presentation this evening, when I realized I never posted a book for this week. (Forgive me and my lack of sleep these days!) Before I get started, I wanted to make sure you all are following me on Facebook as well. I have recently posted some interesting articles and free apps! **Good News: Super Duper has permanently reduced their apps to $1.99! Make sure you check them out HERE**

This week's Book of the Week  is Summer themed! (Only 11 school days left!)
Book: Jack Goes to the Beach

Author: Jill Krementz
Goal targets: Final "ch" sound; Summer vocabulary
Summary: Jack spends a day at the beach with his parents building a sandcastle, playing in the ocean, and having fun
**You can find this book on Amazon for around .54!




Powered by Blogger.