Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Talk to Me Tuesday!


Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a very relaxing Memorial Day Weekend. My little one turned one month this weekend! Here is a picture...

OK, my mommy moment is over. Since it's Tuesday, I want to hear from you. Please comment with questions, mateial requests, blog suggestions... anything!
 I am going to start again this week with a question: What is your favorite blog (s) to follow?
I LOVE finding new blogs and would love to know what your favorites are so I can check them out!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog! Looks fun! And congratulations on your baby! I've got a 4 month so I can relate. I shall add it to my list if you add me to yours! :)
    http://speakingofkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! congratulations to you as well. i will absolutely start following you! i love finding new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey all!

    Kristin I love your blog and I follow many others too including: Speech Room News, LiveSpeakLove2, Talk It Up, Speech Ladies. I just added your blog to my list Michelle.

    I was wondering if anyone can help me out....I love seeing how the iPad is being incorporated into speech and it seems like there are so many great apps avaialble. I am working hard to get funding for an iPad to use during therapy, but haven't had much luck. If you have any suggestions of where to go for funding for an iPad, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete