More Uses For Those Sunday Ads!

Thursday, December 13, 2012
Last summer I did a post about saving your Sunday ads to use for therapy materials. If you missed it, check it out here: Save Those Sunday Ads! I was able to use some of them for an activity this week! Check it out...
Each student was given a blank Sound Finder worksheet. 
At the top, it says
I Can Find My ____ Sound!
You decide what sound you want them to go on a hunt for. Then, unload those Sunday ads on the table and let them get to work. This activity elicits SO much language (especially around the holidays with the toy ads!)
After they completed them, I sent them home for homework. The words they found were their 10 target words for practice at home. For the kids above the word level, have them make up a sentnece for each word.

Powered by Blogger.