Here is how you play:
1. Print out game board and cards. Cut the cards apart
2. Mix the captain, message in a bottle, parrot, and map bonus cards in with the object cards.
3. Students take turn choosing a card from the pile.
4. Students explain how the 2 objects on the card are alike and how they are different.
5. If the student answers correctly, he/she moves ahead on the game board.
Here is a shot of the game board and a few of the cards from the deck.
I also included blank cards so you can make your own! So far, it has been a popular game in my therapy room. Hopefully it will be in your room too!