Sunday Funday Instagrammies!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Yes, I know it's not Sunday, but it's kind of hard to ignore a linky party... especially one that has the word Instagram in the name! Gabrielle from Teaching Special Thinkers is hosting an Instagram linky. I wanted to do a 'Mid-Summer Update' post so I figured, why not combine the two?! 

Here is how it works:
All you need to do to link up is show off your favorite school related & non-school related Instagram photos from the week! Then, Gabrielle will pick one person that linked up as the Instagrammies winner based on the pics! That person will get pick one item from her store!

Here are some of my Instagrams from last week!

Kenzie and I have been lovin' summer and our pool days!

The husband and I finally got to go to a Rays game. When we were dating we went to almost every game... now we're lucky if we get 2 games in each season!
Besides the pool and baseball games, I also L-O-V-E Pinterest!! I host Pinterest Parties at my house as often as I can. What's better than getting your best girlfriends together, having some wine, and getting crafty? 

I am going to try to keep up with these Sunday Funday Instagram Linkys, how fun?! 
PS- If you would like to follow me on Instagram, my name is: Kevstin.


Powered by Blogger.