Tip of the Day....Glow Draw!

Thursday, November 1, 2012
This post is going to be shot and sweet... I just had to share this!
Have any of you used the Glow Draw app? I heard about it on the Sublime Speech blog recently. I am so glad I did! Simply put, glow draw lets you write or draw whatever you would like on the black screen. This would be great for following directions. You can also upload a photo to the program and draw on the photo. Here comes the brilliant idea.....

Take a photo of a worksheet you want your kids to complete!! I guarantee you will not hear groaning and complaining! Best part, this app is FREE! 

7 comments

  1. I do the same thing with a different app, but I love the glow effect! And I have yet to have a kiddo who doesn't like it :)
    Let's Talk Speech Therapy
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. Can't wait to try it out to make some of my " boring" activities a little more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that with Glow Draw for a while, but I didn't find the app totally user friendly (I was always ending up with unintended marks when trying to change settings). I use Doodle Buddy for this type of activity.

    Carrie
    Carrie's Speech Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. My students would love the glowing aspect...and I love the free aspect. ;) Thanks for sharing, I'm downloading it right now.

    Rebecca
    Talking With Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is super fun...my kids will love it! Thanks for sharing! Off to download.

    Lauren
    Busy Bee Speech

    ReplyDelete
  6. How were you able to use the glow app with the worksheet picture? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.