Speech-A-Palooza!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012
I will be the first one to admit that I am a big dork. I love going to trainings, workshops, and conferences. But not just any. Ones that you walk away from excited to get back to work and put something you learned into action. So with that being said, I am very excited to announce a mini event I am hosting on my blog next week! Speech-A-Palooza is a week of fun and fabulous guest posts from some of my favorite bloggers (and yours, too!)
Here is the weekly run down.... I hope to see you there!
Monday: 
Whitney Smith from Let's Talk
RtI/MTSS/SBLT/ESE...OMG!
Tuesday:
Jen Alcorn from Crazy Speech World 
Therapy-n-Themes
Wednesday:
Jessica Chase from Consonantly Speaking
Visual Supports for Social Skills
Thursday:
Jenna Rayburn from Speech Room News
Supporting Literacy During Articulation Therapy
Friday:
Miss Speechie from Speech Time Fun  
Tips for Finding and Creating Cheap and Easy Therapy Materials


Powered by Blogger.