ClinicalFellowship.org "Show Your School Spirit" Selfie Contest!

Monday, April 18, 2016
Happy Monday! Last month I helped kick off a brand new website that includes everything you need to know during your clinical fellowship experience. I mean everything from choosing a CF mentor, to completing necessary paperwork, and what to include in your resume. I wish this website would have been around while I was completing my CF.
If you haven't already checked out clinical fellowship.org what are you waiting for?! There are only about 10 days left until the FREE membership expires. Tell every SLP grad student and clinical fellow that you know! Clinicalfellowship.org has already reached over 70 universities!
In an effort to help spread the news, I am hosting a "Show Your School Spirit" selfie contest. Here is what you need to do…
1. Take a selfie that includes you and your grad school logo. The school logo can be on a shirt, a cup, your computer… anything goes. Get creative with this!
2. Upload the picture to Instagram using the #CFschoolspiritselfie and make sure you tag me @simply_speech
3. Check back on Friday April 22 to see if you are one of the winners!
What can you win? I am so glad you asked! I will be giving away 10 Clinical Fellowship T-shirts! These shirts are so soft and comfy… trust me you want one! So go snap some selflies and share to IG! I can't wait to see them. Contest ends Friday April 22!



Powered by Blogger.