My Speech Snow Globe Craftivity!

Wednesday, February 3, 2016
I am a sucker for a good craftivity. Any time I can incorporate movement and hands on interaction into a lesson, count me in! Since the weather has been quite chilly lately (yes, even in Florida!) I created a snow globe activity for my speech students.
Included in this packet is a color and black and white version of the snow globe. I found the snow globe clipart from Teacher's Clipart store on TpT. It is purposely left as a simple template so you can use it for just about any goal you are targeting. 
 Last week I used this with my preschool articulation students. I download target words from Mommy Speech Therapy and had the students practice their words or put them into a sentence before gluing them onto their snow globe!
They turned out really cute! I sent them home so they could practice the words in their snow globe that week with their families. You can download this craftivity for FREE in my TpT store here!
Powered by Blogger.