Once you choose how many pairs you want to play with, you are brought to the game board. This game is a memory style game where each student takes a turn flipping over 2 cards at a time. If it's a match the cards disappear, if it is not, it flips back over.
What I LOVE about this app:
- Customizable! I love, love, love that you can customize this app.
- Price! This app is only $.99.... can't beat that!
- Fun! The kids have a great time using this app while they are learning.
- Repetition! Since this is a memory type game, the children are exposed to the pictures multiple times. Repetition is key for most of our kids and learning new concepts.
- Easy to use! This app was very easy for myself and the students to use.
- Last but not least, I love that this app was created by a fellow SLP :)
What I would change about this app:
- I would only change 1 thing about this app: once the 2 cards are selected in a turn, that they do not flip back over until you choose a new card. While playing the game, I always talk with my students and have them tell me what object they flipped over. Once the turn is over, it flips back too quickly.
Mneemo sells for $.99 in the iTunes store. Click here to check it out, or enter below to win 1 of 3 copies!
a Rafflecopter giveaway