End of the Year Teacher Gift Idea!

Friday, May 27, 2016
Today was Kenzie's last day of preschool. I am so proud of how much she has learned and grown in the last few months. We just enrolled her in school in February. We were touring the school for VPK and she just fell in love with the class so we decided to start her early. I am so thankful for her sweet and wonderful teachers and wanted to give them a gift to thank them!
Of course I turned to Pinterest for some inspiration.There are so many cute ideas but one stuck out to me, especially since we live in Florida! What's better than a fun in the sun gift bag?
Included in the beach tote is a towel, a magazine, sunscreen, and a tumbler for a cool pool drink! I picked up all of these things at Target. I purchased everything pictured above for under $30. The tote bag was in their $3 section! Isn't it cute?
 Because I absolutely love doing these child interviews, I found one for Kenzie to do about her teachers. You can download a copy for free from The Suburban Mom blog. I stuck one of these in the tote bag as well.
 And what teacher gift would be complete with out a cute gift tag to go with it? I created these and posted them in my store for free incase anyone else could use them. You can download them here! Happy gifting!!
Powered by Blogger.