The Cummings Went Cruisin'

Monday, July 14, 2014
Summer vacations are the best. Am I right? Last week Kenzie, Kevin and I went on a cruise with 28 family members! This was a very special trip for all of us because we had family from all over the country reunite to celebrate a very special couple's 50th wedding anniversary AND 70th birthday!
We took Royal Carribbean's Enchantment of the Seas to Coco Cay & the Bahamas. 
We definitely had some fun in the sun!!

I have to admit, I was a little VERY nervous bringing a baby on a ship. In the past I always thought that people that went on cruises with little ones were crazy! But how could I not let Kenzie meet her cousins that live hundreds of miles away?! On top of that, I am very happy to announce that she did amazing! She had a blast on the trip... so much so that she requested a nap daily! So, I didn't come home with the tan I was hoping for, but I did get to catch up on The Reason I Jump
 and I had a very happy baby!
One thing that was very helpful on the trip was the goody bag we had for Kenzie each day. I went to the dollar store before we left and stocked up on as many little items that would keep her busy as possible! Each day, I put about 4 new items in the bag and gave it to her before we went to dinner. Worked like a charm. Best $18 I ever spent!
It was so nice getting everyone together! 
Here is a group shot!!
Who wants to go on a cruise with me next month? I am ready!!

Powered by Blogger.