Speech Therapy For a Big Kid.....

Friday, February 3, 2012
Happy Friday!! I am going to make this post short and sweet. I have two reasons I am posting this morning. First,  I have had some requests for a link to my Pinterest Boards. You can check out my boards and follow me Here!

Second.... I start with a new private client next week. He is a 20 year old in need of some speech therapy. It is straight articulation, no language involved. Has anyone worked with a older client before and had any therapy activities/ techinques that worked well? My brain is really geared towards speech with elementary age kids and I don't want to use anything that may be too juvenile for him.


PS- Here is a cute Super Bowl prediction activity I found on Pinterest I thought I'd share from A Cupcake for the Teacher
Predictions -- Super Bowl. So cute!!

Thanks so much, and have a fantastic weekend!!

Powered by Blogger.