Winter Wardrobe with W A N T A B L E

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Even in Florida, there really is nothing better than a cool breeze, a cozy sweater, and a hot cup of coffee. I was wanting to spruce up my winter wardrobe but going to the store to try clothes on is basically impossible these days. I have been a huge fan of having Wantable delivered to me monthly. I get to try the clothes on and decide which ones to keep and which items to send back. 


I have teamed up with Wantable to share some of their cozy items from their limited time, Home for the Holidays Edit! I love these items. They're so versatile and a great mix of basic staples and statement pieces. 


I very much have a jeans and a tee-shirt kind of style.  It's rare you will find me in a pair of heels. But to make it into my closet it has to check 3 boxes:  casual, cute, and comfortable. When you shop with Wantable, you complete a style quiz before your first box arrives so the stylist knows exactly what you like (and what you definitely don't!) 



This camel sweater (pictured above) is the softest thing I own. I have worn it almost every day since it arrived. It's perfect paired with jeans, a dress, or even dressed down with some pajamas! 


If you want to check Wantable out for yourself, check out the link here
Using this link will get you $25 off your first box.

A Wantable subscription box would be a great gift idea this holiday season! Wantable has women's style boxes, active boxes, and one for the guys in your life, too!

     
     

     

Photos were taken by Erika Johnson Photography
Check her out on Instagram @photosbyerikajohnson 

 

Powered by Blogger.