Thanksgiving Jokes Approved to tell in Speech!

Monday, November 9, 2020

November is here! I have pulled out all my turkey stories and we are ready to gobble up as much thematic fun as possible. Although most of my students have come back to see me in the clinic, I am still doing a few teletherapy sessions a week. A few weeks ago one of my teletherapy students told me a joke at the beginning of our session. I loved how it just lightened the mood and started our session out on a happy note. So now, I start all my sessions out with a joke!


Since it's no secret I love a good theme, of course my jokes need to be themed as well. I have been searching the internet for the best, kid approved seasonal jokes. I wanted to compile a list of Thanksgiving themed jokes here to share. So here ya go, enjoy!!

 (If you have any, please share. The cornier the better!)



Q: What do you call a running turkey?

A: Fast food!

 

Q: What did the turkey say to the computer?

A: Google, google, google!

 

Q: Why couldn’t the Thanksgiving band perform?

A: Somebody had eaten the drumsticks.

 

Q: What’s a Turkey’s Favorite Dessert?

A: Apple Gobbler!


Q: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?

A: Pilgrims! 

 

Q. What happens when you’re mean to cranberries?

A. They turn into blue berries.


Q: Who isn't hungry at Thanksgiving?
A: The turkey because he’s already stuffed.

 

Q: What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
A: The turkey trot.

 

Q: What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner?
A: The tur-key.

 

Q: What do you get when a turkey lays an egg on top of a barn?
A: An eggroll!

 

Q: Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive?

A: It had 24 carrots.


Q: Did you hear grandma sat on the pie?

A: Now we are having squash for dessert!

 

Q: What did baby corn say to mama corn?

A: Where's popcorn? 



Powered by Blogger.