Halloween Comprehension Freebie!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Well today I actually got some time to do some blogging... 2 posts in one day! I am currently sitting in Starbucks writing this post. Grandma is watching the munchkin so I thought I would get caught up on some goodies. Today I posted a picture on my Facebook page showing the game board I used in speech from Crazy Speech World. So I thought I'd share the game I made that works just perfect with it!

The game is a collection of 8 Halloween short stories with comprehension questions to go with each one. I have quite a few kiddos this year that need comprehension skills, so this is what I came up with to target that skill while still being festive. 
To download the game click here: Trick or Treat!

I incorporated it with Jen's game board by having the student put a chip on a piece of candy each time they answered a question correctly. To download Jen's game board click here!

If you download a copy of my game please leave me a comment letting me know! The more downloads I get, the more motivated I am to make more freebies!

Powered by Blogger.