Bring the Coffee Shop Home!

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

I am a huge coffee fan. My usual order is a venti iced coffee with classic and cream. I've probably spent half of my income at Starbucks... sometimes visiting my favorite baristas twice a day. My bank account was screaming at me to stop, so I decided that there has to be a way to make these delicious lattes at home. There is! Of course, I still make the occasional coffee stops but I can confidently say, my lattes are better!



I make my coffee with a Keurig. Nothing fancy with the one I own, but there are some fancy coffee makers out there. The secret weapon is the milk frother.  I add half oat milk and half vanilla almond milk creamer to the frother and whip up a latte. So easy and so good.  And way less sugar than my usual order. The frother has both cold and hot settings so you can make iced or hot coffees. 


Whatever your coffee order is at the coffee shop, you can make it at home. Starbucks sells their flavored syrups online and a quick google search can get you the recipe for just about anything on the menu. I may have even ordered paper cups with lids so I still feel like I am enjoying a cup from Starbucks! 

I have linked everything I use, and a few extra items on my LIKEtoKnow.it page.


Powered by Blogger.