Christmas Jokes Approved for Speech!

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

December is here! I have pulled out all my winter holiday stories and we are ready to have as much holly jolly thematic fun as possible. Although most of my students have come back to see me in the clinic, I am still doing a few teletherapy sessions a week. A few weeks ago one of my teletherapy students told me a joke at the beginning of our session. I loved how it just lightened the mood and started our session out on a happy note. So now, I start all my sessions out with a joke!


Since it's no secret I love a good theme, of course my jokes need to be themed as well. I have been searching the internet for the best, kid approved seasonal jokes. I wanted to compile a list of Christmas themed jokes here to share. So here are 15 Christmas jokes approved to tell in speech, enjoy!!

 (If you have any, please share. The cornier the better!)



What does an elf study in school?
The elfabet!

What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Frosted Flakes!

Why do mummies like Christmas so much?
Because of all the wrapping!

What do you call Santa when he stops moving?
Santa Pause!

What happens if you eat the Christmas decorations?
You get tinselitus!

What is a cow's favorite holiday?
MOO-year's Day!

What did the gingerbread man put under his blanket?
A cookie sheet!

What do you call a greedy elf?
Elfish!

Why did's Rudolph get a good report card?
He went down in history!

What is another name for Santa's little helpers?
Subordinate Clause

What did one snowman say to the other?
You're cool!

How much did Santa's sleigh cost?
Nothing! It was on the house!

What kind of music do elves like?
Wrap music!

What does Santa use to keep his house clean?
Comet!

What's the difference in a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has NOEL!

Powered by Blogger.