FREE First Day Posters!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Today was the first day of school. My baby is in pre-k and will be on to kindergarten next year. I am not one of those moms that cries when they drop their child off at school. Instead I am just as excited, almost like it's my first day at school! Today was no different. I love how much she loves school!
Before we hit the road and headed off to school I took a traditional "first day of school" photo out in front of the house. I absolutely love all of the first day signs that have taken over Pinterest the last few years. So of course I made some of my own. 

I even made one for the first day of speech. It's so much fun to see how much a child grows from the first day of school to the last. What's a better way to document it than with a fun photo?
I added these signs to my store for all grades preschool-5th. A speech one is in there too :)
You can download them for free in my store by clicking on the image below. 
Have a happy first day of school!


Powered by Blogger.