Winter Jokes Approved for Speech!

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Happy, happy new year! In January I always have a winter theme in speech. Lots of winter vocabulary, snowball fights, and lots of fun. Although most of my students have come back to see me in the clinic, I am still doing a few teletherapy sessions a week. As I have mentioned before, one of my teletherapy students told me a joke at the beginning of our session a few months ago. I loved how it just lightened the mood and started our session out on a happy note. So now, I start all my sessions out with a joke!


Since it's no secret I love a good theme, of course my jokes need to be themed as well. I have been searching the internet for the best, kid approved winter jokes. I wanted to compile a list here to share. So here are 15 Winter jokes approved to tell in speech, enjoy!!

 (If you have any, please share. The cornier the better!)



Q: What falls in the winter but never gets hurt?
A: Snow!

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Icy.
Icy, who?
Icy (see) you!!

Q: What do you call it when a snowman has a temper tantrum?
A: A meltdown

Q: What is a snowman's favorite snack?
A: Ice Krispy Treats!

Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
A: Frostbite!

Q: What is the best breakfast cereal to eat in the winter?
A: Frosted Flakes!

Q: What d mountains wear to keep warm?
A: Snowcaps

Q: What did one snowman say to the other?
A: Do you smell carrots?

Q: What do you call a snowman party?
A: A snowball!

Q: How does a snowman get around town?
A: He rides an icicle!

Q: Who are frosty's parents?
A: Mom and Pop-sicle!

Q: What does a snowman take when he gets sick?
A: A chill pill!

Q: Why did the girl keep her trumpet in the snow?
A: She liked cool jazz music! 

Q: How does a penguin build a house?
A: Igloos it together! (Glues it together)

Q: Where does a snowman keep his money?
A: In a snowbank!



Powered by Blogger.