FREE SLP Binder Covers Are Back {2013-2014 Edition!}

Friday, August 2, 2013

If you are anything like me (and I'm pretty sure you are!) you have already started thinking about getting organized for this school year. You have your room decorated in your brain and you have 20+ pinned ideas that you plan to create once you are allowed back into your classroom- or supply closet ;) 

Last year I shared my binder covers that I used to keep myself organized and I was overwhelmed by how many others found them useful, too. SO, I decided to create some new binder covers for this school year. The best part is they are free to you all as a thank you for all of your support! 

Here is a sneak peek at some of my favorite covers:





You can download all 11 binder covers in my TpT Store here. 
The Debbie Downer part: I am sorry, but because of the clipart TOU, I cannot send you all an editable version this year.

Happy organizing!!





Powered by Blogger.