Blog Award Nominations!

Monday, July 30, 2012
I interrupt Back-2-School Week for this very special announcement: Carrie over at Carrie's Speech Corner has nominated me for two blog awards!



Now that I have been nominated for One Lovely Blog Award, here is what I have to do:
1. Follow the person who gave me the award
2. Link back to the blog that nominated me: Carrie's Speech Corner
3. Pass the award to 15 bloggers and let them know that they have received the award!

For receiving the Versatile Blogger nomination, I have to:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated me 
2. Include a link to their blog - Carrie's Speech Corner (3rd time's a charm, right? :)
3. Include the award image in my post 
4. Give 7 random facts about myself 
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to the blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated

Seven random facts.
1) I am a clogger (not toilet,a dancer!) and have been dancing since I was 8 years old. I still dance today and teach 2 and 3 year olds at Dancestarz Performance Company in Pinellas Park, FL.
2) I love penguins!
3) I have never broken a bone (I hope this doesn't jinx me!)
4) When my husband proposed to me, we were at Discovery Cove and a dolphin swam a buoy to me that said, "Will You Marry Me?"
5) I have a 3 month old daughter named Kenzie Lee.
6) I am an SLP today because of a friend of the family who had Childhood Apraxia of Speech. I always wanted to be an elementary school teacher until I was introduced to the world of speech therapy. 
7) I am a little bit OCD and cannot live without my color coded planner!  

Here are the 15 blogs I'm nominating for these awards:
Powered by Blogger.