Teacher Appreciation Sale: What's In Your Cart? Linky Party

Monday, May 4, 2015
Yay for Teacher Appreciation Week! No matter if you are a teacher, therapist, assistant or coach, you make a difference in our students' lives. With the end of the school year quickly approaching, why not snag a few items that will help your last few weeks of planning go smoothly? I only have 5 weeks left before I go on maternity leave so I am definitely on the look out for items that will help me during my last few weeks. 
I am linking up with Jenna from Speech Room News to share one of the new items from my store as well as what I plan on putting in my cart tomorrow. Check it out :)
I recently added WH Question Scenes to my store. I have a new student that I have been working hard on answering wh-questions with, so he inspired this fun activity. You can see it in the store here.
Now on to what I plan on purchasing in the sale…
Beach Grammar by Jenn is exactly what I need… grammar activities with a fun summer theme!

I love Whitney's book club companions, so May's is on my list. 
The Dabbling Speechie's flip books look great! I always need more articulation activities. 
Nicole's Speaking or Writing Prompts looks great for my older students working on writing, or my articulation students working on carryover skills. 

I love Jenna's Preschool Summer Packet. This will be perfect to send off with my students before I leave for the summer. 
Happy shopping! 
Don't forget to use the code word: THANKYOU to get 28% off your purchases!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.