Thursday, July 31, 2014

What's In Your Cart? {Linky Party!}

Have you hear the big news yet? TpT this throwing a huge Back-2-School sale next week. I know what you're thinking... back to school already?! Yep. It's coming up quick. So this is the perfect time to unload your wishlist and stock up on some great items to help you get the school year off to a great start! I decided to join Jenna's linky party and share with you all what is in my cart!
Before I get to what's in my cart, I wanted to share with you a few items from my store that may be helpful for your back to school days!
Articulation Game Show is a fun activity that will help your kids feel comfortable with their speech room buddies and let you secretly assess their speech as they play the game!
I just updated my Let's Get Organized packet with new fonts and backgrounds! If you already own it, go re-download it to give you a new look for the new school year!
Last but not least, I just added editable binder covers to the store! That's right, EDITABLE! For the last few years I have been creating pre-made binder covers (which have been a hit) but always come with the request to be editable. Well guess what ladies and gentlemen... it may have taken me 2 years to figure it out, but I now know how to make editable binder covers. Enjoy!
Now onto what is in my cart....
First up is The Day Jimmy's Boa Constrictor Ate the Wash story companion by Whitney. I remember reading this story when I was in elementary school... in fact I still have the one I owned in elementary school. Now I read it to my students... and thankfully I will now have a story companion to go with it!
Next, because sequencing is something I find
myself targeting a lot with my kiddos, Jenn's My Daily Routines activity!
And because this Language Progress Monitoring Tool kit by Natalie looks amazing, I'll be adding this to my cart as well!
I hope you will link up with Jenna as well... can't wait to see what's in your cart, too!

1 comment: