Thursday, February 27, 2014

What's In My Cart? {Linky Party!}

Ahhh the big day has arrived!! If you haven't heard, TpT is having a SALE!!
I am very excited to share with you what I plan on buying, but first I wanted to give you a sneak peek at some of the new items I have in my store!
I recently added a book companion for the story, The Mitten by Jan Brett. This is a great activity to target vocabulary, story sequencing, prepositions, articulation, and more!
I also added a book companion for one of my favorite St. Patrick's day themed stories, There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover!
And last but not least, a St. Patrick's Day themed homework packet!
Jenna from Speech Room News is hosting a linky party so you can take a peek into our shopping carts.
Here is what I plan to buy....
Articulation Progress Monitoring Tool by Natalie Snyders

The March Book Club Bundle by Whitney Smith

Luck O'Irish Bingo for Later Sounds by Lauren LaCour

Bubble Letter Articulation by Jenn Alcorn

...and lots and lots of clip art to make more fun goodies!!
What's in your cart?



0 comments:

Post a Comment