S...Peachy Feedback Linky Party!

Monday, July 15, 2013
So I am getting a little bit of a late start on this linky party, but better late than never, right? Nicole Allison over at Allison's Speech Peeps started a linky party for the 3rd Monday of each month to celebrate good feedback. I love getting feedback on the products I create. I spend a lot of time on them and hearing that others find them useful motivates me to be more creative! So thank you to all of you that has left kind words and wonderful feedback!

The winner of this month's "Speachy Feedback" is:
So, andreaschneider20, please email me to receive a free product from my store!
To check out the product she left feedback for, click here!
Thank you to everyone who has purchased items from my store and a special thank you to those that take the time to leave feedback. Check back again next month, the winner could be you!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.