Sunday, May 5, 2013

Exciting Things Ahead This Week!

Happy Sunday! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend and not dreading going back to work too much! Only 5 weeks of school left here for me.... 
Want to make your end of the year planning much easier? Take advantage of the 
Clear out your wish list and lighten your planning load! I plan on stocking up on some new items for my private therapy sessions this summer and maybe even for next school year!

In addition to the upcoming sale, this week is Phonological Process Week at Simply Speech! Learn more information about phonological processes, check out some awesome products, app reviews, and giveaways, too!
Have a fantastic rest of your weekend and I hope to see you back this week!
PS- Don't forget to meet me on Facebook again the Wednesday at 9pm EST for some more trivia and prizes. Last week was so much fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment