Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Who Else Is Pumped For May?

I am super edited for May. Not only does that mean that summer break is so close we can smell it, but it's Better Hearing and Speech Month! I have some really exciting things planned and wanted to give you all a heads up on what is in store for simply speech!
I don't know about you, but I love a good trivia night. Join me on Facebook every Wednesday night at 6pm (baby behavior pending) and we will play a little trivia for some prizes from my TpT store. Keep an eye out for Speech & Hearing related facts being posted.... those are clues to the questions (wink, wink.) 

The week of May 6-10 is going to be completely dedicated to Phonological Processes. 
You can expect product reviews,posts, and giveaways all related to phonological processes.

The week of May 13-17 is Articulation Week. 
This week will be all about articulation: new therapy ideas, product reviews, giveaways, and more!

The week of May 20-24 is Language Week. 

Mark your calendars, May is just around the corner!



1 comment: