Monday, November 19, 2012

[simply speech.] and phoebe!

Good morning! Today is my first day of Thanksgiving break! I am very thankful to still be in my pajamas as I write this. For those of you that have not heard, I have opened up a Teachers Pay Teachers store... with a twist! The twist is that it is not just my creations that will be in the store. The fabulous and creative Phoebe Waller will be joining me. Phoebe was my internship supervisor and the inspiration for all of my crafty creations... so you know there will be good stuff!


Please check out our store! Feel free to leave a comment or email me with suggestions and product requests! There are only a few products up at the moment but much more to come! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray and welcome! I will be stopping over shortly to check out your products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it to TPT! You always have such cute stuff and I'm excited to see what you have up. (Also, jealous that you're on Thanksgiving break - mine doesn't start until an early release on Wednesday.)

    Rebecca
    Talking With Rebecca

    ReplyDelete