Thursday, February 2, 2012

100 Days of School!

The 100th Day of School is quickly approaching! For our school, it is Monday. I have been searching my favorite blogs and pinterest to find some fun speech and language activities that go along with the 100th day. I wanted to share what I have found!
LOL craft idea for 100 days of school: When I am 100 I will look like this...so cute.
Here is a self portrait activity of what you may look like when you are 100! There is a writing activity that goes with it, "When I am 100 I will be able to _____, but I wont be able to _____." This came from the  Finally In First Blog

Modifying this for 100 speech words on the 100th day of school!!
I thought I would modify this activity and use it for my articulation kids. They put a gumball in the machine each time they practice a speech target! This activity came fromThe Littlest Scholars Blog

I created a "100 Speech Sounds" template you can get here

If you have any fun 100th Day of School ideas... please share!!

1 comment:

  1. These are such cute ideas!! I don't usually do 100th day, but these ideas are going to make me change my mind! Thanks so much for sharing! That portrait is too cute! And I can adapt the gumballs to 100 things my kids have accomplished. :)

    ReplyDelete